HOT TIMES AND KOOL CARS!!!...and..... - Chevelles Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

So is anyone else planning on going to the Hot Times and Kool Cars show at the end of this month? I believe it's scheduled for the 27th? I went last year for the first time and I think it's one of the top five shows of the year to go to. The #1 show was the one at Castle Rock of course!.....lol.....except this one we wont have to work our @&& off at so we can just sit back and enjoy the cars and people. Of course the draw back to that is we'll have to put up with those "other" manufactuer's cars but that's a small price to pay. I'm also planning on attending the show at Clement park in Littleton by Columbine High School put on by the Mustang club which is also one of the best shows of the year in my opinion. I'll have to check on the date for that one as well but I believe it's the first weekend of September? And then the last one of the season for me will be a new show put on by the Engelwood Chamber of Comerce which (again I'll have to check and get back to everyone) I believe is the weekend after that. Chime in on this everyone and make me believe that we have more than 3 people checking this message board!.....lol

My wife says if I spend any more money on the Chevelle she\'s gonna leave me?..... I\'ll miss her :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 10:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to Charlie
Cool

The Wild West Auto Fest at Clement Park is September 16th. You are right this is a very nice show. I was there last year and hope to be there this year.

70 SS454 4sp Sold<br />72 Pro Touring 350 Ram Jet 2004r<br />2004.5 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI<br />1 Small Male Black Lab<br />1 Large Female Black Lab

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelles Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page