West Carrollton Car Show - Chevelles Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

I received an e-mail from a teacher at West Carrollton High School. They are looking for us to show up but I am uncertain that they are asking for help in running it. I don't know that this would be an official event but it may be a nice show and it is early in the year, the weekend before Sharonville. Something to consider anyway. Below is the e-mail and I can forward the flier to anyone who needs a copy.

Dave

Like many school districts, West Carrollton School District has a much needed operating levy on the ballot in May. A group of teachers and students have come together because we wanted a unique way to showcase the school system, students and activities. We decided a car show would be a fun way to reach out to the community.

The date for the show is Saturday April 21st from 3 pm until 8 pm. We are lining up live entertainment which includes bands of current and former students. We plan to have a student art show, games/activities for participants, booths featuring student activities such as athletics and clubs.

There is a nominal entry fee of $5.00. We plan to have different show categories. We are planning a class for student/teacher/administrator cars.

The reason for us contacting you is that we would like to know if you or your club would be interested in participating in our event. Attached is a flyer for our event that you can share with your members. We are certain with your help we will have a great turn out and there will be fun for everyone.

Thank you!

Maria Cavallaro
West Carrollton High School, Social Studies
Room 212
937) 859-5121 ext. 8836

[ March 06, 2007, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: markbcvg ]

1970 SS454 Chevelle cloned<br />1970 SS396 El Camino for real<br />2003 SS Silverado<br />I NEED MORE SUPER SPORTS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

It is for a good cause, maybe we could entertain the idea of at least advertising it on our website?

Dave

1970 SS454 Chevelle cloned<br />1970 SS396 El Camino for real<br />2003 SS Silverado<br />I NEED MORE SUPER SPORTS!!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
DG

I 2nd that. Fits right into our "coummunity outreach".

Dave, ar eyou going to follow up to see what they need and how they came across our club?

DG

<b>D.G. Adams</b> <br />Email (remove spaces) : <b>chevelle70 @ woh.rr.com</b><br />Team Chevelle Member <b>#0086</b> username (same as here): <b>DG</b><br />eBay username: <b>dg98adams</b>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I wanted to run it by people first and see what kind of interest we have.

Dave

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me. It doesn't sound like they are wanting help, just making sure they have some cars show up.

Hey Dave, how about forwarding the flyer to the email list. That would give us something to look at anyway.

Ron Taylor<br />1968 Chevelle Concours Coupe<br /> <a href=\"http://www.chevelle68.com\" target=\"_blank\">Chevelle Page</a> <br />A.C.E.S. #5981 <br />TC #1827<br /><a href=\"https://www.chevelles.net/tristate\" target=\"_blank\">Tri_State Chevelles</a> #14
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 04:53 AM

Sounds like a good cause to me .

Rick S.<br />67 Malibu<br />TSC # F-12<br />A.C.E.S. #06054<br />T.C. #4052
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2007, 04:36 PM

[ March 06, 2007, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: markbcvg ]

Thanks,<br /><br />Mark<br />TSC # : 50<br />ACES #: 06934<br />67 Wagon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelles Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page