Minutes of the Gem City & the latest flyer! - Page 2 - Chevelles Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 02:02 PM
DG

Shorty,
Can you send me an email with Todd or Sheri's phone number?

[email protected]

The club appoved this months ago, but we did not have knowledgable resources to start it going.

Thanks
DG

<b>D.G. Adams</b> <br />Email (remove spaces) : <b>chevelle70 @ woh.rr.com</b><br />Team Chevelle Member <b>#0086</b> username (same as here): <b>DG</b><br />eBay username: <b>dg98adams</b>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 06:47 PM

I say leave the flyer the way it is an incorporate the club very soon. Shorty that flyer looks great!!!!

Larry Grigsby<br />Founding Member # TSC-010<br />ACES Member #3635<br />1967 SS396 Bench Seat 4-Speed
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 07:55 PM

Thumbs up

i like the way the flyer looks,very well detailed,i would leave the picture of the chevelle on there so people will know who we are, bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 08:35 PM

Thumbs up

dave, my wife gotten some info as far as the incoporating issue goes, here is the name and phone number; mark albert # 891-8400, he would be able to help get the paper going for the incoporating,i beleive he is local,she also has her work helping with sponsoring, they would like to set up a booth for the credit union at the show,let me know what you think, bill
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 04:50 PM

Great info, Bill.

I could not find *reasonably* inexpensive help for this.

Thanks,<br /><br />Mark<br />TSC # : 50<br />ACES #: 06934<br />67 Wagon
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Bill. The credit union is welcome to set up the vendor fee is $10. I will get ahold of Mr Albert...so far I have found a price on the net of about $475. No matter who you go through the state/federal fees are somewhere around $300. We will have to decide what type of incorporation we want. Non-profit, Limited Liability Corporation, Corporation, and something I'm leaving out here.

Dave

1970 SS454 Chevelle cloned<br />1970 SS396 El Camino for real<br />2003 SS Silverado<br />I NEED MORE SUPER SPORTS!!
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 08:16 PM
DG

Dave,
Let Shorty know Troop 311 (Boy Scout) is motivated to work the food for the car show. We may modify/add to the menu but it is a go!

DG

<b>D.G. Adams</b> <br />Email (remove spaces) : <b>chevelle70 @ woh.rr.com</b><br />Team Chevelle Member <b>#0086</b> username (same as here): <b>DG</b><br />eBay username: <b>dg98adams</b>
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 02:53 PM

dave, has there been any progress on the incorporation issue? my wife's work would be wanting to help sponsor, my mix up about the booth thing,oops, bill
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 08:34 PM

on may 4 i asked if there has been any progress on incorporating the club, but no one has responded to the question. again i am asking, to date, what progress has the club leaders made to protect the members of the club by becoming incorporated?
i have made an inquiry with my attorney, and he agrees that we are at risk if the club is not incorporated. please response.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 09:56 PM
DG

This is an officer-led action Bill. I believe some one mentioned we need a member to be the "statutory" official name representing the club.

Anyone else have any info?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelles Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page