Chevelles Forum (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/)
- TSC - Club Events (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/85-tsc-club-events/)
- - NOCC Trailer Parking Info (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/85-tsc-club-events/8987-nocc-trailer-parking-info.html)
Information from Mark Meldrum-Northern Ohio Chevelle Club:
We have 190 registered for the show. Its going to be tight this year so dont blow a head gasket.
Guys with trailers...(about 75 of you) this is the plan...
This will be on a first come first serve basis....
1. 25+ will be parked in the Holiday Inn Parking Lot
2. 30+ will be parked in the Ice Rink next to the Holiday Inn - We would like all open trailers in this parking lot because of the layout.
3. The overflow will be parked at the South Park Mall which is 1/2 mile west of the Holiday Inn. The facilities engineering manager at the mall is a club member so he will make sure that the mall security keeps an eye on your trailer. We will give you a diagram on where to park.
Please bring a block of wood for your toungue jack to protect the ground.
Remember.... None of us get paid to run this show and all proceeds go towards running the show next year and charities. So....Please keep your wining to a minimum when we tell your where to park your Chevelle and Trailer.
Mark Meldrum Posted this on Facebook
I won't be worried about that one.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.