Chevelles Forum

Chevelles Forum (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/)
-   TSC - Club Shows (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/86-tsc-club-shows/)
-   -   Meeting with Gem City (https://www.chevelles.net/forum/86-tsc-club-shows/9001-meeting-gem-city.html)

rick 67 08-26-2006 02:55 PM

I don't see a problem with doing this , if nothing else we could take up a collection to get dinner .


Rick

DG 08-26-2006 07:09 PM

Dang! 40% chance of Thunder storms all day Sunday.

plain 69 08-26-2006 08:06 PM

Ken congratulations. I know you guys are shooting for a girl the next time ain't you.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Prez can spend $50.00 at any one time and up to $100.00 in one month.

It is in Article 5 section 2. That is in place for certain situations from time to time that come up. Things that can be taken care of without all the formalities. It should be recorded in the books for all members to see if they request to see them, which if any has been spent I know it has been recorded by our Treasurer without a doubt.

Rick DITTO.

I am going to be positive on the weather and say that we will see gleaming paint jobs from the sunshine.

Mike67&72 08-26-2006 09:19 PM

Last Sat. it was 70% chance on the friday before, then it was 30% for sat. on sat morning and it never rained! Can't do nothing about it except go with the flow.

Bowtie70SS 08-26-2006 09:24 PM

Do more of the work? You didn't get to hear the task load that we have. Also if things go well we will have more members in attendance than Gem City. We are doing the DJ, judging, classifying, front gates, registration, raffle tickets, split the pot sales,Food (DG and the scouts), helped mark parking spots, drove door prizes to show...and I'm sure I forgot something. About the only thing we didn't do was to reserve the spot, and take care of trophies and door prizes. I think we are gonna be a key part and if we weren't there then it may not have happened. As far as the Hara arena show I was under the impression that the Hara show ended?? Don't worry we'll be very busy. Later

Dave

CG70SS 08-27-2006 05:00 AM

It's pouring down in Cincy as of 0540am. Hope it stops before the show. Whats it doing up that way ?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome